Thursday, October 14, 2004

Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound

Grace and more grace is what I need..

Today i reflected on all that I did & saw in the last few days...yes, I am filled with emotion, moved to the brink & believing that the God in whom I trust is closer than I think He is.

When I open my eyes to what is before me, I can only cry out to God knowing that He will bring a wave of deliverance to this nation & its people..

God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can and the wisdom to know the difference..

I will share with you more in my next entry. But as of now, I am still in awe of the experiences that have left me sprangling..

Of course, the other reason is because its 11pm & I've been up and about since 7am :)

Ta!

0 comments: