Thursday, December 16, 2004

Me =)

My soul and my spirit was crying out for a sign from the Lord...

As I was in the car just admiring the night scenes, this song was played from the Secret Garden Album which loaded itself into the CD player of the new silver Honda Odessey I was in...

"You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

God spoke to me so directly through the words! Powerful!

Indeed Lord, You raise me up so I can stand on mountains - to be more than I can be.

It will be a song I will always remember because of that Encounter with God in that short span of time =)

0 comments: