Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Eve of Equipping Weekend!

Grrrr....i'm excited though tired.

My oven is still baking those key rings...and i've just managed to mess up some as well...

So, fingers crossed, hopefully Bry has no classes tomm so I can go over and borrow her printer again...as you know, my printer is still not with its rightful owner just yet :(

How do i feel really??

Well, I feel somewhat like a busy bee....so much left undone, so much to prepare for but on top of it, I cant wait for friday nite to begin.

Miriam and Bryanne was a good break for me tonight - away from sitting in that same spot in my living room doing last minute work for the weekend prep and for uni work...also, good break away from msn where i was free from being buzzed and free from the inclination to buzz others!! haha

Please pray for me - that I will not falter, that i will continue to trust in the Lord even when things seem so overwhelming...

I guess I have been extremely worried about my dad and his condition more than the things I have to do ...but thank God I feel better now after speaking to him and my mom over the phone...

O Lord, you are never changing....and when troubles come I will trust in You cos through the day and through the night you are with me by my side :P

Have a good weekend everyone....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

audience of one, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home jobs uk site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'this post' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.