Wednesday, January 26, 2005

That Darn Printer..

I have been very angry about the customer care from DHL...More so, I've been angry about having to wait all day in the house for 2 days this week for a *darn* printer...

Failure to keep promises - I hate that!! Making me wait, I hate it even more....Getting me all stressed and worked up, I start hating everything!

Is it worth it?? A small pebble has turned into a mountain!

So, why does a little thing like this affect me?!

Argh...I keep praying and asking GOd, please let my printer arrive..Please God...You know is driving me nuts! I can't do any printing especially all I need to do for this weekend...I need it for my essays too...God, is that too much to ask?!!

Then I realised....my prayers have been very selfish....I even like started questioning if God actually bothered about my anguish...Here I am asking him for a miracle and why was he so reluctant to give me one?

On msn chat today, my friend who's a baby christian said this to me..."Calm, Calm" ..She probably doesn't realise this but those words knocked some sense into me...I mean, I have been patient waiting...but have I been calm about it? Nope..I was just clamping around ...I was so distracted ...complained so much...I was more stressed about this printer than my final exams?!

So, am i learning a lesson?

Yes....LET IT GO....LET IT GO...IT has become an obsession. It has become something that has stolen my joy...It has made me bitter...

God, you are much bigger than a darn printer!

So if God gives me the printer tonight, I 'm grateful. If he doesn't, I'm still grateful.

0 comments: