Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What A Cold Day!

I think i almost became an ice cube today :P

I'm glad for a certain stopover I needed to make this evening...was really God led....and it was an invitation to a nice warm room :) And I was fed with a cadbury highlight and waffle ( secretly, I was hoping for a kinder cake :P hee!)

Tonight I must say I was re-united with my family - really was very very happy to see all of them , and in turn I really genuine felt they were very happy to see me too :P Some things don't change that much...munching and munching - food and yup, just the expression from faces I had been so familiar with...I was home!! Only difference I guess was that Qi and Brie weren't there!

That was my little description of leader's cell tonight...their presence was enough a signal to me that , this is my family here in London....Brought back alot of the moments I shared with them at Encounter Weekend...and wondered, wow has it been that long?? What have I been doing since I got back to London?? haha...but guess its the beginning of many more of such times where we share lives and draw each other back to the Lord...to seek Him for revelation and the direction he so desires for OCF London this term and really to move with the times and impact this generation in London for Him!

Its goin to be an exciting journey....so exciting!

Guess though the weather and class was rather depressing.....my spirit was lifted in the moments God used to encouraged me that, no matter what the blatant motion of the day would seem to me, He can change that in a minute when He draws me back to Him through such moments - letting me know He is looking after me and letting me know that this season He has so chosen for me to be in London to "encourage people to follow Jesus" and to ace my exams! Amen!

Thank you Lord for the simple things in life!
Thank you for the weather despite how wintery, windy and cold it is!
Thank you Lord for everyday is a new begining!

"Most people today worship the God they want NOT the God who is!"

0 comments: