Friday, May 14, 2004

Under The Weather

I'm sick today ...and its a FRIDAY!

My throat feels funny...My voice sounds eeky...My appetite for ice-cream has also lost its hold on me...( so as you can probably tell ...I am seriously sick!)

Yet ...in the song of my life, I am still at the point of surrendedness...

I am learning....from the Master himself ...

Pray for me as the weekend unfolds ...that I will have enough strength to do the things I need to do for His glory...cos isn't that our way of life?? We do all things thru Him, in Him and for Him alone...

The English scientist Michael Faraday, when questioned on his speculations of a life after death:

"Speculations? I know nothing about speculations. I'm resting on certainties. I know that my Redeemer lives, and because He lives, I shall live also.