Thursday, November 11, 2004

A Clogged Up Nose & A Dry Cough - what a lethal combination!

woaahh!!

Funny how one can sense a flu bug catching on .....Felt abit itchy & minutely sickly on tuesday afternoon but I figured, must have been cos of the early start I had & the lack of sleep.....Wednesday morning came & lo and behold - Waaaalaaaa! TA-DA! I woke up embracing the delights of having to talk funny, look horrid, throat itching & to the point I had difficulty breathing...

Thursday evening ....and well, like all viruses - they evolve and develop! Whoever told me , just drink lots or water & plenty of rest didn't quite get it spot on! I slept, rested & drank lots of green tea BUT the germs are still trying to wriggle up and down my immune system!

So, here I am now - finally back at home, not on my feet, no activity on tonite - FULL 100% rest tonight before another full day tomorrow! Isnt' mom goin to be so proud of me?

Will probably go stock up on some clarinase later this evening when I go round to ASDA :) (oh well, its just the supermarket, not as if I will be doing much there and not resting!)

Anyway, lookign forward to refreshing my memory by catching Bridget Jones Diary Part 1 tonight on TV before I go watch the sequel next week :) Hee!

Some of you may sound surprise why I havent pen anything down about work this week . Well, the answer is simple! I am not thinking about it right this minute because I have actively switched my mind to REST & RELAX mode...

Signing off celebrating Man Utd's 2-0 win over Crystal Palace in the League Cup last nite!

va-va-val....in flueeeeeland!

0 comments: